UMP - IS:link Network Membership
Universiti Malaysia Pahang is now part of IS:link Network.
IS:link is a network of renowned Information Systems schools at universities around the world. The network’s primary purpose is to promote Information Systems students’ international exchange by removing major obstacles that prevent them from spending parts of their studies at a foreign university.
Furthermore, IS:link is committed to fostering international academic cooperation between the participating universities in terms of teaching and research.
Key features are:
- High-quality IS programs all over the world
- Summer and winter schools for those who wish to spend a short period abroad
- Defined contact partners and high-quality processes
- A growing alumni network
Enhance your portfolio
Participating in IS:link connects your organization with a prestigious circle of partner institutions around the globe without the need to establish and maintain contacts with each member organization.
Gain international flair
IS:link students and scholars bring an international flavor to your campus. The opportunity to live, study, and work with foreign students, as well as research fellows, gives your students the opportunity to gain important intercultural experiences and cultivates an appealing internationalism at your university.
Attract skilled staff
Attractive partners improve your institution’s appeal and allow you to make contact with excellent scholars from around the world.
Visit IS:Link website for testimonials and further information.
Click to download:
- IS:Link Flyer
- Courses, offered in English for IS Exchange Students at the University of Duisburg-Essen in 2018
- Flyer of the Business Information Systems department of University of Duisburg-Essen